Install payment providers
Learn how to install and add payment providers to your Umbraco Commerce implementation.
When you need to install a payment provider into your Umbraco Commerce implementation it is done via NuGet.
The installation can be handled in one of two ways as explained below.
- 1.Open the NuGet Manage Console.
- 2.Type in the following command:
PM> Install-Package Umbraco.Commerce.PaymentProviders.PROVIDER
- 1.Open the NuGet Package Manager.
- 2.Search for the Payment Provider you want to install.
- 3.Ensure the "Browse" tab is selected.
- 4.Install the package into your solution.
Alternatively, you can also find and install the NuGet package via the NuGet Package Manager.
Installing Umbraco Commerce via the NuGet Package Manager
Before upgrading, it is always advisable to take a complete backup of your site and database.
Umbraco Commerce uses Umbraco Migrations to install all of its features. Upgrades follow the same process as the installation processes detailed above, by installing the latest version over the top of the existing package installation. By using this process the installation will only install new features and features that are missing.