Learn how to configure Mollie (One Time) in order to implement the integration with your Umbraco Commerce installation.
Mollie sign up
Mollie sign in
In order for Umbraco Commerce to communicate with Mollie securely we need to retrieve a series of API keys used for authentication.
On the right-hand side, you will find your Live API key and your Test API key displayed. Note these down as you will need to enter them into the Umbraco Commerce UI shortly.
Mollie API keys
Before you can accept any payments in Mollie, you'll need to set up at least one payment method.
- 1.Click the Settings heading in the sidebar.
- 2.Choose the Website profiles subheading.
- 3.Find the profile of your site displayed on the right-hand side.
Mollie website profiles
- 4.Click the Payment Methods row to display the various payment methods you can enable.
- 5.Ensure that at least one of the methods is enabled.
Enabling a payment method may require additional details to be entered.
Mollie payment methods
When viewing your orders in the Mollie dashboard, you can switch between test and live mode. This is done using the Test mode toggle switch in the top-right corner.
Mollie test mode