Learn how to configure Klarna in order to implement the integration with your Umbraco Commerce installation.
When working with Klarna, you'll need to sign up for a live and a developer account.
The interface when signing up for a Klarna live account.
The interface when signing up for a Klarna developer account.
Both sign-up processes can take a while. Be sure to sign up well in advance of going live.
The Klarna Login screen.
Once you are signed in to the Klarna portal(s), follow the steps below to get your API Credentials.
- 1.Click the Settings option at the bottom of the menu on the left-hand side.
- 2.Select the Klarna API Credentials heading.
Overview of the Klarna developer portal.
- 3.Select Generate new Klarna API Credentials.
- 4.Click Create Credentials in the dialog that follows.
You'll be presented with a username and password that you'll need to note down for later use.
The dialog where you create your Klarna API credentials.
The dialog that presents your Klarna credentials.
When you start taking orders, you'll be able to view and manage your Klarna orders directly from the portal.
- Navigate to the Orders section linked to from the menu on the left-hand side.
Overview of Klarna orders.
Overview over how an order looks like in the Klarna portal.