Get an overview of release notes for each months in 2023.
- Reset Authenticator App settings - It is now an easy task for your cloud organization administrator to reset your authenticator app settings if you start using a new mobile or want to switch to another authenticator app.
- Other Umbraco Cloud updates - Umbraco Cloud has been updated with a few other features and updates worth mentioning.
- Umbraco Baseline Support For All Cloud Regions - Umbraco Cloud now offers baseline support for all three regions - West Europe, East US, and South UK.
- Simplified Access to Project Team Page - As an administrator for a Cloud organization you will be able to access the project team for all the cloud projects of the organization.
- Monthly Bandwidth Usage - You find an update to the “Usage” page where you now can see the total bandwidth used for the past seven months.
- Upgrade Project Flow - The previous Upgrade plan feature has been migrated into a new, improved Upgrade Project flow, where you can change the project plan and change to a dedicated resource in one go!
- Enforced Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) for Organizations - As an administrator of a cloud organization, you will be able to enforce a specific MFA method for each member of your organization.
- New Project Creation Flow - Introducing the new project creation flow in Umbraco Cloud with a more modern look and feel and an improved workflow.
- Improved Deployment and Error Handling - You will now see a lot more information for each of your organization’s projects on the project page under your organization.
- Restore Content Optimization - You will find some important improvements to deploy restore and transfer operations in the latest updates for Umbraco Deploy.
- UK Region Hosting - Umbraco Cloud expands with UK regional hosting.
- Display of Multi-factor authentication setting for organization members - As an administrator at a cloud organization, you can see the multi-factor authentication setting for all the organization's members.
- Prefixes for naming secrets - When naming secrets, you can reference the security-related settings for Umbraco:CMS:Global:Smtp, Umbraco Forms API-key, and field reCAPTCHAS.